Re: Incomplete pkg_summary

On 7/26/18 4:26 AM, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 04:27:46PM -0500, Jason Bacon wrote:
On 7/25/18 4:05 PM, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 03:49:35PM -0500, Jason Bacon wrote:
My 2018Q2 bulk build on CentOS 7 is missing a lot of packages from
pkg_summary, even though they were built successfully.  Among the missing
are virtually all python packages.
The pkg_summary as built by pbulk will include the built packages and
only those.

Joerg
But they *were* built.  Are you saying only those built by the last run of
bulkbuild will be included?
That would seem to conflict with my experience.
A package that passed the up-to-date check is considered built.

Joerg
My best hypothesis is that the outage hit this particular server at a bad time and some pbulk file got corrupted.  I patched in a manually generated pkg_summary and the package set is working well.   I'll try a fresh bootstrap and see if the problem persists.