Re: Windows port?

I think the biggest hurdle here is getting bmake to work on Windows. I picked
up where people before me have left: https://lyrion.ch/opensource/
repositories/bmake it compiles, but it doesn't link yet. This is intended to
be compiled with mingw64. Maybe this code will be of use for you.

Daniel

Am Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2018, 05:06:45 CEST schrieben Sie: