Re: FETCH_PROXY

Alexander Nasonov wrote:
> Greg Troxel wrote:
> >
> > Edgar Fu? <ef%math.uni-bonn.de@localhost> writes:
> >
> > > Could we have FETCH_PROXY.http etc. (defaulting to FETCH_PROXY), please?
>
> New patch defines FETCH_PROXY.ftp/http/https and defaults them to
> FETCH_PROXY.

Last call to review the patch.

I use /usr/bin/env to pass proxy variables and originally I used
${TOOLS_PLATFORM.env} variable but I noticed the use of ${PKGSRC_SETENV}
in the same file and I switched to it. My understaning is that a
user can override ${PKGSRC_SETENV} to clean their environment. In this
case, a fetch command will be involved with a sanitized environment
already and there is no need to clean the environent again.
Should I switch back to ${TOOLS_PLATFORM.env} ?

--
Alex