compiler selection still

I updated the wiki page:

  https://wiki.netbsd.org/pkgsrc/gcc/

The tl;dr is that I would like to head for

  reduce dependencies of gcc when it doesn't hurt (specifically, enable
  gcc-inplace-math by default on 4.8 and 4.9), even if this won't help a
  lot.

  allow C/C++ versions to differ, realizing that this may be a bad idea,
  in which case we won't.

  choose gcc5 as the C++ version for netbsd-7, because 4.8 is too old.

  Don't use a separate prefix for the bootstrap compiler, and pass a "we
  are bootstrapping" variable recursively, and omit compiler selection
  logic.  Take a don't-worry-be-happy approach to consistency issues
  from that, and deal with them if they are troublesome.

I think we have a volunteer to produce a patch.  Please have a look at
the wiki page and either weigh in on listed alternatives or suggest new
ones if you think it's broken.

I really want to get this in during Q1; now even NetBSD 7 is having
trouble.