Re: any reason not to end freeze soon?

Are meta-pkgs building ok? i’m having trouble building things like xfce4 to completion  on amd64 with netbsd-8.  Both using a generic mk.conf from bootstrap to using my tried-and-true one.  I see packages for pkgin for some of the dependencies that are failing for me, so someone has it working.  The question I have is like.. if you bootstrap and the go to meta-pkg/xfce4 etc and try building, it shouldn’t be failing.  I just updated my production to the latest -7 and will try there, but the result will undoubtedly be the same (includes not found, etc)

Clues for the clueless?
~b

--
@Cryo -  William J. Coldwell   @Infrascale - InfoSec Technomage