MKPIE problems

Hi!

I see a couple problems when enabling MKPIE (in addition to the other
hardening flags):

1. imake-using builds fail, e.g. net/wmpload & x11/xp:

===> Configuring for wmpload-0.9.5nb1
=> Checking for portability problems in extracted files
imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/pkg/lib/X11/config
/usr/pkg/bin/imake: No such file or directory
/usr/pkg/bin/imake: Cannot find PIC.
  Stop.
imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/pkg/lib/X11/config
/usr/pkg/bin/imake: No such file or directory
/usr/pkg/bin/imake: Cannot find PIC.
  Stop.
*** Error code 1

2. lang/go fails:

ld: -r and -pie may not be used together

3. some packages need -fPIC, e.g. soundtouch and tlsh:

CXXLD    soundstretch
ld: soundstretch-main.o: relocation R_X86_64_32 against symbol `__sF' can not be used when making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC
ld: soundstretch-RunParameters.o: relocation R_X86_64_32 against `.rodata.str1.1' can not be used when making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC
ld: soundstretch-WavFile.o: relocation R_X86_64_32S against symbol `_ZTV11WavFileBase' can not be used when making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC
ld: final link failed: Nonrepresentable section on output
*** [soundstretch] Error code 1

ld: CMakeFiles/tlsh_version.dir/tlsh_version.cpp.o: relocation R_X86_64_32 against `.rodata' can not be used when making a shared object; recompile with -fPIC
ld: final link failed: Nonrepresentable section on output

That's it so far, I think.

Can you please take a look at the imake and go issues?

Cheers,
 Thomas