Re: wrappers and gcc -isystem

Le 18/02/16 13:43, Jonathan Perkin a écrit :
> * On 2016-02-18 at 12:34 GMT, Greg Troxel wrote:

>>> I don't know but I'd like to see it happen 12 months ago.  The
>>> difference in reduced build/system time is astonishing and I've used
>>> it for all my builds for a long time now.

Not to belabour the digression on this topic, but I've been using cwrappers on SunOS since a few months now
without the earlier teething pain type of problems from a year ago. It seems mature enough to be the default.

Not to mention it makes a *big* difference in keeping, for example, bulk-large+<additions> down to around a day on my machine.
Actually frightfully slow *not* to, once accustomed to it;-)
--
Richard PALO