Re: Pulling in python from a buildlink3.mk file

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 09:04:54PM +0000, Martijn van Buul wrote:
> My problem is that I'm not sure how to correctly register this dependency
> in a buildlink3.mk file.

There is no good way.

Currently we just set PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE in all packages
that depend on a package.

Btw, buildlink3.mk files are not appropriate for (most) python
packages because they don't installed header files and libraries that
are looked for with a compiler.
 Thomas