Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mk/check

Le 30/11/15 11:49, Jonathan Perkin a écrit :
> As it stands I'd be uncomfortable committing this change, as SmartOS
> bulk builds still mask quite a lot of packages.  It would be helpful
> if NetBSD users could attempt it too so we get a full picture of what
> the fallout would be, and perhaps aim for after 2015Q4.
>
> Cheers,

I've been trying this patch, but have since needed to revert it

In particular, 'bmake bin-install' finds things like HOME defined to $FAKEHOMEDIR,
but in absence of an accompanied build, the directory doesn't exist.

I noticed the issue with my TMPDIR patch coupled, by chance, with using
/usr/xpg4/bin in my path where usr/xpg4/bin/sort needs a viable TMPDIR.

In the case of the TMPDIR variable, I find I can workaround that by setting it
only in CONFIGURE_ENV, MAKE_ENV and INSTALL_ENV, but I'm not sure that is the
correct approach... to either issue.

--
Richard PALO