Re: DEPENDS semantics (was: removing useless dependencies)

On Tue, Jul 14, 2015 at 11:27:33AM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> However, that wouldn't work for the buildlink3.mk files since they are
> ".include"d, so we'd have "../../" for those but not for DEPENDS.
>  Thomas

You could do something about that as well. Instead of directly including
them, just do a list, and have the framework include it.

(this is actually what we do with our MODULES in OpenBSD, and we have a
nice mechanism to deal with multiple inclusions along the way)