Re: Building Asterisk with PostgreSQL support

On Jun 20,  2:53pm, Mike Bowie wrote:
} On 6/20/15 3:21 PM, John Nemeth wrote:
} > On Jun 20, 11:02am, Mike Bowie wrote:
} > }
} > } Since you're mentioning it, there are a couple of other "gotchas" with
} > } modern (post 1.8) * under NetBSD which I've run across. (Untested on
} > } other platforms.)
} > }
} > } The first is that res_timing_kqueue.so appears to have a race condition,
} >
} >       Which version of NetBSD are you using?  There was a kernel
} > bug related to this, but that was fixed some time ago.
}
} I'm using 6.1.5 amd64... I admittedly haven't investigated against
} anything other than that.

     That should probably be new enough.

}-- End of excerpt from Mike Bowie