Re: Building Asterisk with PostgreSQL support

On 6/20/15 3:21 PM, John Nemeth wrote:
On Jun 20, 11:02am, Mike Bowie wrote:
}
} Since you're mentioning it, there are a couple of other "gotchas" with
} modern (post 1.8) * under NetBSD which I've run across. (Untested on
} other platforms.)
}
} The first is that res_timing_kqueue.so appears to have a race condition,

      Which version of NetBSD are you using?  There was a kernel
bug related to this, but that was fixed some time ago.

Hey John,

I'm using 6.1.5 amd64... I admittedly haven't investigated against anything other than that.

Best,

Mike.