Re: thunderbird-enigmail

Hi,

From: Kamil Rytarowski <n54%gmx.com@localhost>, Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 15:10:43 +0000

> On 04.06.2015 14:57, Ryo ONODERA wrote:
>> Is your package compatible with www/seamonkey?
>>

> At the moment no, but it shouldn't be too hard to add support for it.
>
> https://www.enigmail.net/download/source.php
>
> Likely just custom PKGNAME and do-install. I'm going to do it and create
> wip/seamonkey-enigmail.

Great.
Thank you very much.

By the way, should thunderbird-enigmail have thunderbird DEPENDS?
Of course thunderbird-enigmail is not usable without thunderbird.
But thunderbird is too large dependency...

--
Ryo ONODERA // ryo_on%yk.rim.or.jp@localhost
PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3