Re: pkgtools/R2pkg package

On Feb 4, 2015, at 10:38 AM, Greg Troxel wrote:
> See pkgtools/pkg_rolling-replace for an example of subsituting make.
> (Sorry for not pointing that our right away; I knew this should be
> doable but didn't realize someone had added it there.)

Thanks for the pointer.  I was not thinking that of course pkgsrc knows all its tools and I could just substitute that in; good idea.

I've updated R2pkg to take advantage of that, so the installed version is now configured for the appropriate pkgsrc environment.

Other thoughts are still welcome.

Cheers,
Brook