Patches for NetBSD-4

Yes, I know that NetBSD 4 is unsupported.

Nevertheless, I have a bunch of pkgsrc patches to make certain packages
build/run on 4.0.1.

Is there any sensible way of sharing them? They may be not only of interest
to other people running ancient versions of NetBSD; some of them could (in
some generalized way) be useful for other platforms, too.

For example, yesterday, I fixed www/squid3 which didn't detect sockaddr_un
because of a missing #include <sys/types.h> in the configure test.