Re: devel/ocaml-findlib buildlink wrapper

On Monday 27 October 2014 13:34:45 Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 27, 2014 at 02:37:55AM +0900, hiramatsu%NetBSD.org@localhost wrote:
> > While creating packages of OCaml libraries, I found two problems in
> > buildlink wrapper script of devel/ocaml-findlib.
>
> Can you try this version instead?

Just a general note on this - if you test the wrappers, lang/camlp4 is a good
case to try, because it uses the ocamlfind wrapper with some quoted arguments
that need to be passed on properly (that's what prompted my last change).

best,

  Jaap
--
"Then I'll tell the truth. We're allowed to do that in emergencies."