Re: devel/ocaml-findlib buildlink wrapper

Hello,

Thanks for working on this. Your script is more clearly expresses
that it checks whether an argument is fixed string.

I have confirmed archivers/ocaml-bz2, databases/ocaml-mysql and
lang/camlp4 are built successfully.

I will commit it after I make sure that other OCaml packages do not
have problem.