Re: devel/ocaml-findlib buildlink wrapper

On 26/10/2014 17:37, hiramatsu%NetBSD.org@localhost wrote:
Hi,

While creating packages of OCaml libraries, I found two problems in
buildlink wrapper script of devel/ocaml-findlib.

I attached my patch, and describe what it does in this mail.

I tried "make package" in ocaml-* packages and succeeded.
Can I commit this?

It looks harmless enough to me, so yes please, go ahead.

best,

  Jaap

--
"Then I'll tell the truth. We're allowed to do that in emergencies."