Re: wip/webkit-gtk-2.4.3: testing needed

On Mon, Aug 04, 2014 at 12:38:25AM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> Also, if you are currently using a package using webkit1-gtk, try
> building it with webkit-gtk (just change the buildlink3.mk include
> line in the Makefile) and report if it builds and works fine.

I've converted most packages in pkgsrc to use webkit-gtk.
I didn't do it for:

* shotwell (doesn't build for me)

* liferea (does not display any feeds; liferea-current works, I think
  we should move that to liferea)

* kazehakase (builds, but doesn't seem to download or display any
  webpages)

 Thomas