wip/webkit-gtk-2.4.3: testing needed

Hello tech-pkg@,
I have finally succesfully built wip/webkit-gtk... I built it using
NetBSD/i386 6.1.4 and lang/gcc48 (2014Q1 binary package from NetBSD
mirrors PKG_PATH).

I'm testing it and I notice various performance problems with javascript
turned on using wip/vimb... ...but I should investigate further.

If you would like to help it would be very nice if you can install it
(especially using gcc and clang in -current) and testing it with
different application.
In order to use it with a package just change:

 .include "../../www/webkit-gtk/buildlink3.mk"

with:

 .include "../../wip/webkit-gtk/buildlink3.mk"

PLEASE NOTICE THAT I DID NOT ADD CONFLICTS IN WIP/WEBKIT-GTK AND SO YOU
SHOULD MANUALLY REMOVE WWW/WEBKIT-GTK TO SUCCESFULLY INSTALL
WIP/WEBKIT-GTK, YOU CAN NOT INSTALL THEM AT THE SAME TIME!

IIRC some packages (e.g. www/liferea-current) could not be updated
because need newer version of webkit-gtk and so I think that we should
update www/webkit-gtk as soon as possible... We should also look to
--enable-webkit2 because the webkit1 API will be deprecated in the next
release and also make a wip/webkit-gtk3 package... but... for now, one
step at time. :)

Feel free to read TODO and improve the package in any way you want!

Thank you in advance!
Ciao,
L.