Re: wip/webkit-gtk-2.4.3: testing needed

On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 03:39:44PM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 01, 2014 at 05:01:40PM +0200, Leonardo Taccari wrote:
> > If you would like to help it would be very nice if you can install it
> > (especially using gcc and clang in -current) and testing it with
> > different application.
>
> I've tried out wip/webkit-gtk with finance/gnucash, and it works fine.
> (I had to fix webkit-gtk's PLIST, the fix is committed.)

I've moved webkit-gtk* to webkit1-gtk* and used wip/webkit-gtk for
updating www/webkit-gtk.

I've removed www/webkit-gtk3 for now; someone interested, please
package it again.

Also, if you are currently using a package using webkit1-gtk, try
building it with webkit-gtk (just change the buildlink3.mk include
line in the Makefile) and report if it builds and works fine.

Leonardo, can you please make sure the patches are sent upstream?

Thanks for preparing this update!

 Thomas