Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkg_install/files/lib

David Holland <dholland-pkgtech%netbsd.org@localhost> writes:

> And do you really think everyone who installs a web server or
> something like Zope should be seeking counsel?

If they are trying to keep things proprietary, then yes, or they should
be as together as we are and actually pay attentino.
There are plenty of existing ways to get in trouble (combining GPL and
non-GPL-compatible open source licenses and redistributing, for example,
which exposes one to civil and criminal copyright liability).