Re: [GSoC] Add support for FreeBSD package format, RPM and Debian packages(if time allows) to pkgsrc

Thank you  for your replies!

I agree with Jeremy - also, please note that pkgsrc/pkgtools/genrpm
generates an rpm specfile as part of the process of building an rpm.
Extra credit is given for noting that gensolpkg generates the
necessary infrastructure to build a Solaris binary package.

Noted.

Please consider using RPM or Debian as your minimal target with FreeBSD
later (only if time allows).

I guess, I should think over and update my application.

Best regards,
Anton Panev.