Re: handling moved configuration files

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 12:09:37PM +0200, Edgar Fuà wrote:
> Could the install script (or the rc script) copy dovecot.conf to
> dovecot/dovecot.conf?

Maybe it's better to convert it at once then (doveconf -n dovecot.conf >
dovecot/dovecot.conf), if the old config exists and the new one doesn't.
But I'm not aware of prior art for such things in pkgsrc.

Also I wonder at what point we could remove such logic then.  After the
next stable branch?

        Geert

--
Geert Hendrickx  -=-  ghen%telenet.be@localhost  -=-  PGP: 0xC4BB9E9F