please test X.org components update

Hi all,

Please, if you use modular X.org from pkgsrc, test this[1] patch
which updates Xext, Xfixes, Xinerama, Xinput and Xtest to
current versions. It also includes a rather large set of patches
against modular-xorg-server 1.6 and drivers to make them build against
these updated versions.

The advantage of having these components up-to-date is that we can
then work on getting the 1.7 server into the tree while simultaneously
keeping 1.6 server around.

Pending lack of negative feedback I plan to commit this immediately
after the tree has thawed.

Kind regards,
-Tobias

[1] http://mx1.nygren.pp.se/misc/xorgupdate.diff.txt