Re: Who maintains bootstrap-mk-files (mk-configure again)?

 >> Should I send-pr or...?

> I thought that Simon's version was identical to NetBSD's base
> version.
No, they are definitely very different.  As far as I understand Simon
forked NetBSD's mk files many years ago and now his version is too far
from both that base and today's variant.

> But I don't see that LD_X. You may want to ask Simon about that.
I've fixed devel/mk-files packages and latest version (20081111)
contains LD_X.

> As for the pkgsrc side, I think wiz may update it after the pkgsrc freeze.
update?

--
Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.