RE: 2008Q3 Solaris 10 bulk build issues ...

On Monday, December 22, 2008 10:18 PM, Malcolm Herbert <> scribbled:
> Could someone who has a build area configured on Solaris attempt to
> build the following packages and confirm that they also have issues?
> I've attempted to track down where these might be giving me grief but
> haven't nailed it down yet ... unfortunately there are other packages
> waiting in the wings to compile which depend on these that fail ...
>
> devel/gmp
> x11/xview-lib
> security/gnutls
> textproc/xerces-c
> devel/stlport
>
> For reference, the shell environment and mk.conf I'm using are found
> in http://www.mjch.net/pub/pkgsrc/

I just reformatted my Sol 10 machine with Sol 9, but I'll give these a spin
so you have a point of comparison.

Tim
--
Tim Larson        AMT2 Unix Systems Administrator
    InterCall, a division of West Corporation

               Eschew obfuscation!