2008Q3 Solaris 10 bulk build issues ...

I managed to find and fix a few issues with lang/tcl and a few others
when compiling from the 2008Q3 pkgsrc tarball under Solaris 10 with the
Sun Studio 12 compiler, however these remaining packages are proving to
be more difficult ...

Could someone who has a build area configured on Solaris attempt to
build the following packages and confirm that they also have issues?
I've attempted to track down where these might be giving me grief but
haven't nailed it down yet ... unfortunately there are other packages
waiting in the wings to compile which depend on these that fail ...

devel/gmp
x11/xview-lib
security/gnutls
textproc/xerces-c
devel/stlport

For reference, the shell environment and mk.conf I'm using are found in
http://www.mjch.net/pub/pkgsrc/

Regards,
Malcolm

--
Malcolm Herbert                                This brain intentionally
mjch%mjch.net@localhost                                                left