Latest apr changes and mod_python

        www/ap2-python no longer builds after the latest apr changes,
        and the old binary package segfaults when I try using it
        with a new apache22 (I'm yusing python 2.5)

        Updating and copying the build fix from FreeBSD
        http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=125484&cat=ports
        gets an ap2-python that builds but still fails at runtime.

        Has anyone else had any luck (updated pkgsrc entry attached)