RE: devel/bmake diffs for A/UX

On Sunday, September 07, 2008 4:32 PM, Joerg Sonnenberger <> scribbled:
> On Tue, Sep 02, 2008 at 04:31:51PM -0500, Larson, Timothy E. wrote:
>> Attached are the changes I made to bmake to compile on A/UX.  Mostly
>> they are type casts, and some macro conditionals that check for a few
>> missing functions.
>
> The type casts are wrong. What do you see exactly? Implicit casts from
> void * to foo * are correct...

My notes say I was getting lots of "assignment makes pointer from integer
without a cast" warnings building bmake.boot, which are treated as errors
building bmake.  This may be an error in the old gcc I am using (2.7.2), but
that's what I've got.

Tim
--
Tim Larson        AMT2 Unix Systems Administrator
    InterCall, a division of West Corporation

               Eschew obfuscation!