Re: Latest apr changes and mod_python

          www/ap2-python no longer builds after the latest apr changes,
          and the old binary package segfaults when I try using it
          with a new apache22 (I'm yusing python 2.5)

          Updating and copying the build fix from FreeBSD
          http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=125484&cat=ports
          gets an ap2-python that builds but still fails at runtime.

          Has anyone else had any luck (updated pkgsrc entry attached)

Any progress?  This is pretty scary, and maybe we should be downgrading
apache or apr until this is resolved.  I am just running into this.