Re: The following selected options are not supported: prefix-cmds.

On Thu, Jan 31, 2008 at 01:56:55PM -0600, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> So I'd prefer if the error said "The following selected options are
> deprecated: prefix-cmds (use kerberos-prefix-cmds instead)".

It should have done that. That's what happens with deprecated options.
If it doesn't do that, it is a bug. Note that removing deprecated stuff
has to happen at some point, it just sticks around otherwise. The
consensus was always "keep it deprecated for one full quarter branch",
so if you skip branches, well, you get what you asked for.

Joerg