Re: The following selected options are not supported: prefix-cmds.

Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
Any suggestion on how we can improve this instead of having to track down in old cvs history?

For Makefile variables I have introduced the file pkgtools/pkglint/files/deprecated.map, which will not have any entry removed (at least that's my plan). Maybe a different feature could be used for package options?

Roland