Re: GSoC report

Hi Martin,

Some other fixes and I don't seem to be observing random crashes
anymore (other than when starting mdnsd).

My last question was answered just by consulting ieee80211.c.  But my
implementation of getradiocaps basically does the opposite of that
abstraction (feels a bit pointless since then ieee80211_add_channel
undoes that, but it works).

Still not quite finished -- for one thing I'm not sure where to call
ieee80211_tx_complete; also, do the other converted drivers work with
mdnsd(8)?

Thanks,
Jeandre