Re: GSoC report

On Sat, Jun 3, 2023 at 4:53 AM Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:

> Great, I'll review and get back to you ASAP.

In the meantime a few other changes resulted in wpa_supplicant and
wifi mostly working (with occasional panics; definitely not ready).

Am I right in thinking ieee80211_add_channels in the new stack can be
used multiple times with the same IEEE channel number but different
flags (whereas before the driver OR'd them together because
ic_channels was indexed by the IEEE number/there was no ic_ieee
member)?

Jeandre