Re: Support for 240/4 and 0/8 addresses in NetBSD

On 11/06/23 10:53, Paul Goyette wrote:
On Sun, 11 Jun 2023, Lloyd Parkes wrote:

I don't have a problem with this being a kernel compile option ...

I'd much prefer that we start with a run-time option selectable via
sysctl(8).

I thought about that as well and a sysctl seems to add more code complexity when the goal is to simplify the code.

Since I won't be writing either piece of code, I do have to admit that I don't care that much how it's implemented.

Cheers,
Lloyd