Re: Support for 240/4 and 0/8 addresses in NetBSD

> I'd like to understand if this is actually headed for standards
> track,

This looks to me less like something for which standardization per se
is relevant and more like a change in address allocation policy.  Thus,
is "standards track" even an applicable concept?  (Maybe it is.  I'm no
authority on this.  I'm just remarking on how it looks to me.)

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign