Re: lib/42405: libc: getaddrinfo() should perform T_A lookups before T_AAAA lookups, was: Resolver problems

On Mon, Dec 07, 2009 at 08:15:07AM +0000, Michael van Elst wrote:
> Almost nobody notices "potential delays", you need a specific bug
> in your DNS server that you are unable or unwilling to correct.

Amen. I still find it surprising how much people are willing to require
workarounds for broken server. Heck, it is likely much easier to just
run a working resolver, that can also do dnssec etc...

Joerg