Re: wsvt25 backspace key should match terminfo definition

On Wed, Nov 24, 2021 at 12:05:28AM +0000, RVP wrote:
> So, if I had a USB keyboard (don't have one to check right now), the
> terminfo entry would be correct? How do we make this consistent then?
> Have 2 terminfo entries: wsvt25-ps2 and wsvt25-usb (and fix-up getty
> to set the correct one)?

Most programs will use information from the terminal driver and only
fall back to terminfo when the driver doesn't return anything.

Some people also helped themselves with $TERMCAP. But I wouldn't
create new entries for ps2 or usb (if anything use '-bs'/'-del').

Greetings,
--
                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost