Re: wsvt25 backspace key should match terminfo definition

> [...], and that in DEC tradition sent the DEL 0x1f character.

Minor nit: DEL is 0x7f.  0x1f is US, Unit Separator, aka ^_.

> [...c_cc settings...].  (Plus of course carrying this across ssh so
> cross-deletionism works, which I think is already the case.)

Mostly.  ssh does define mechanisms for carrying most of the tty
settings; I would expect most implementations would use it.  However,
it oddly does not define any way to pass IGNBRK BRKINT OXTABS ONOEOT
CSTOPB CREAD HUPCL CLOCAL CRTSCTS CDTRCTS MDMBUF ECHOPRT ALTWERASE
EXTPROC FLUSHO NOKERNINFO IUTF8 or CSIZE values other than 7 or 8,
though most of those arguably shouldn't be passed through.  It does
define protocol values for IUCLC XCASE OLCUC PENDIN, the first three of
which don't exist in the termios.h versions I have easy access to and
the last of which has no business being passed - I have no idea why it
has a protocol representation.  When I did moussh, I ended up adding a
private request to support passing ECHOPRT ALTWERASE NOKERNINFO and
CSIZE values CS5 and CS6.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign