Re: Proposal, again: Disable autoload of compat_xyz modules

> and I'm making a proposal to disable this feature, to prevent this trouble
> in the future. Nothing controversial about that, it just makes sense.
>
> You are not worth my time.
Would you mind taking a deep breath and realize that I'm NOT OBJECTING
to your proposal?

I was just trying to say that, in my opinion, you are doing neither yourself
nor your valid proposal a favour by trying to back your proposal with
controversal or disputable claims (about compat_linux user base, its
usefulness or usability)---claims that are unnecessary (or so I think) for
backing your proposal. The point I was objecting to was your claim that
compat_linux was of "little actual use" (because, for me, it's vital for
keeping my file server running NetBSD).