Re: Bountysource campaign for gcc-vax

A long time later - I see that NetBSD has imported gcc 10.4, but no sign of gcc 11 yet. Anyone know if/when this will happen?

I tried a native build of -current on my VAX the other day, and it still fails miserably when compiling gcc itself. But this was expected, I'd say.

We really need that gcc 11 with all the VAX fixes. :-)

  Johnny