Re: Mopd which works with ELF and a.out in Linux and can netboot ULTRIX

>> Valid points - but, the way git works, anyone who pulls the repo can
>> serve as a backup copy, so if github does get uppity, it's really
>> easy, from a technical perspective, to jump ship.
> This only addresses pulling the plug and not the T&C's I may not be
> happy about.

True enough.  I'm not going to sign up to github anytime soon either.
(I've never gotten to the point of even looking at their T&C, so they
may well be a barrier to me as well.  Hm, actually, if they're
Microsoft-owned, I would _expect_ their T&C to be a barrier.)

Fortunately, it's actually pretty easy for pretty much anybody to set
up a git repo people can pull from and push to.  Well, anyone with a
statically-assigned IP who can accept incoming connections, at least.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign