Re: Mopd which works with ELF and a.out in Linux and can netboot ULTRIX

> I'm very wary of keeping anything at GitHub, as the site is
> proprietary and requires one to accept T&C's for write access while
> not guaranteeing the owners won't pull the plug sometime.  They're
> Microsoft-owned too, which doesn't build my confidence either.

Valid points - but, the way git works, anyone who pulls the repo can
serve as a backup copy, so if github does get uppity, it's really easy,
from a technical perspective, to jump ship.

Of course, that doesn't address the human-layer costs involved, and it
doesn't address what github provides beyond git repos.  (I am not
familiar with the rest of what they do, since my interactions with
github have been strictly read-only, but I've seen such things referred
to often enough).

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign