Re: Mopd which works with ELF and a.out in Linux and can netboot ULTRIX

On Tue, 27 Oct 2020 at 13:46, Boris Gjenero <boris.gjenero%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

> I did not use the old Linux port from https://github.com/qu1j0t3/mopd,
> and instead used https://github.com/NetBSD/src/tree/trunk/usr.sbin/mopd,
> which is an official conversion of
> http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/src/usr.sbin/mopd/ to git. It uses
> the same source as when building mopd on NetBSD, except it uses
> different files for interfacing with network devices
> (common/loop-linux2.c and common/pf-linux2.c) and disables ELF and a.out
> support by defining NOELF and NOAOUT. I made the NOELF and NOAOUT
> defines unnecessary by building with 3 NetBSD header files.

Thanks for clarifying - and thanks again for both the work and for
feeding back the changes :)

I've committed the pfInit and 1k/4k changes.
One quick question on the mid 0 change - should the N_BADMAG (ex) &&
N_BADMAG (ex_swap)) check be conditionalised on mid 0?

Thanks again

David