Re: Bountysource campaign for gcc-vax

Yes, the site is sometimes a bit slow. Just try again later and it will work.

I've been trying since the first announcement. The first day all I got were server errors. Then I was able to create an account, but verifying the account just gives me a page that hangs, and any attempts to do anything else say that my account isn't verified.

The admin behind Bountysource is aware of the issue and trying to resolve it.

I suppose he / she doesn't want help, because I wrote offering help. It's a nice idea, but execution is not so good.

It'd be one thing if this were a one-time issue, but apparently it's ongoing and systemic. I'd sincerely be willing to help.

John