Re: VS3100M76 - current

Cory Smelosky wrote:

> > Is it possible that thre is something wrong with interrupts..?
>
> More recent netbsd is much much much much much bigger and heavier tbh.

We are talking about the loading of the kernel over nfs, the -current
kerenl is decompressed  3803720 byte s in size, the 1.5.3 1417899 bytes.
That doesn't explain why it takes 100 times as long to load the -current
kernel (no kidding!).
The compressed kernel from - current is 1650631 Bytes long and gzipped.

I can measure the loading time if you wish..

Regards,

Holm
  www.tsht.de, info%tsht.de@localhost, Fax +49 3731 74200, Mobil: 0172 8790 741