Re: newfs seems stuck in loop

On Sun 02 May 2010 at 17:25:31 +0200, Johnny Billquist wrote:
> Hmm. I don't have many bright ideas right now, sorry.
> I hope you are not trying to use a partition that extends past the
> end of the disk.

I hope not either, because it would be sysinst's fault then.

> Do it work fine if you try to create a smaller partition?

The much smaller partitions closer to the start of the disk worked fine.
I suppose I should try to lower the end position of the partition a bit,
to see if that makes a difference.

>       Johnny
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert    -- You author it, and I'll reader it.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl      -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.