Re: (native build & other issues - Was: xvfb not built on vax...)

On Thu, 5 Feb 2009, Johnny Billquist wrote:

David Brownlee wrote:
On Wed, 4 Feb 2009, Johnny Billquist wrote:

    If you don't set -T then build.sh will always rebuild nbmake (not
    a extremely slow process, but still worth saving the time).

I might be wrong, but I think that was changed recently.

        I missed that. Thats definitely an improvement!
        To correct (thanks Johnny :) my original reply on how to
        best perform an incremantal build:

        If there were any new directories in the last cvs update:
            ./build.sh -u -o build
        otherwise:
            ./build.sh -u build