Re: vax port status

Michael Schneider wrote:
Yes, except (and i'm sorry i forgot that) for the build-restarts needed because of groff segfaulting. I was so used to these segfaults i forgot about that completely. The exclusion of the regression tests are for speed, not because of a problem. Since i don't use the VAX "productive", i felt i could live without regression tests.
Of course, i could give them a try, if it helps.

Because of the recent mail activity on this subject i want to start a fresh build of -current tomorrow, anyway. So i'll include the regression tests, then, and report any new problems.

Btw.: i never had any lockups with this machine; this was mentioned recently as an open problem. This could be because i have 448 MBytes RAM installed and the machine hardly ever swaps...

448 MB??? What kind of hardware are we talking about here?
My 4000/90 is maxed out at 128MB, and some of the machines that support more physical memory aren't even supported by NetBSD. That's some nice machine you have...

        Johnny